Company and contact information
User must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on the Platform and to use it. By creating an account and using the Platform, User represents and warrants that:
- He/she is entitled to legally bind the company he/she represents; or that he/she can enter into a binding contract with MyNextCompany
Users of the Platform may either be legal or natural persons looking for talents (“Recruiters”) or natural persons looking for a permanent or freelance job (“Talents”). MNC may also, at its own discretion, post job openings for MNC or on behalf of third party recruiters.
User’s account on the Platform is personal and User must provide complete and accurate information when creating an account. User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of User’s account information, including any usernames or passwords, and is solely responsible for the activity that occurs on User’s account. User agrees to notify MyNextCompany immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorized access to or use of User’s username or password or of any breach of security related to User’s account.
User is sole responsible for the information and other content it posts on his/her account. User guarantees and warrants that he has all necessary rights (including intellectual property rights) and authorizations on the information and content posted on or through his/her account on the Platform. User will fully indemnify MNC of all claims, actions and damages in relation to a breach or a suspected breach of this clause.
Users may not create fake profiles. MyNextCompany reserves the right to take legal actions against fake users of the Platform.
A User may only create one account.
For Recruiters, a professional email address must be used when creating an account. Emails addresses of major email provider such as Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo won’t be accepted.
An account is personal and may therefore not be transferred to third parties.
MyNextCompany shall be within its rights to deny an account request, stating grounds for such decision.
Registration of the account is complete once the User receives confirmation email from MyNextCompany.
A User may no longer be permitted to create a new account following cancellation of a previous account by MyNextCompany.
When a Recruiter posts a job opening on the Platform, the Platform will provide a list of Talents who might be of interest to the Recruiter based on the required qualification of the job opening. A Talent list will be populated by the Platform and will be ranked by “match percentage”. The match percentage is calculated by the Platform algorithm. The more a Talent meets the job opening requirements the higher the match percentage is.
Recruiters can opt for a monthly subscription.
Subscription fees are paid monthly in advance. The subscription will automatically renew on a monthly basis unless the concerned Recruiter terminates the subscription by notifying MyNextCompany. In such case, the subscription will no longer be renewed.
Recruiters who have an active subscription ongoing may get in touch with those Talents with whom there was a “Match”. A “Match” occurs when 1) a Recruiter liked a Talent in relation with a job opening posted by the Recruiter and 2) the Talent liked back the Recruiter’s job posting as well. The Recruiters who have an active subscription ongoing will be provided with one Matched Talent’s contact information.
For receiving the payment of the subscription fees, MyNextCompany uses an online electronic payment system managed by a third party. The Recruiter accepts the use of such electronic payment system. The third party offering the electronic payment system is not a subcontractor of MNC. Thus, MyNextCompany has nothing to do with the payment services and does not process your payment information. Consequently, MNC is not liable whatsoever for the electronic payment system and service. Terms and conditions of the third party providing the electronic payment systems will apply to the use of the electronic payment system.
Recruiter agrees that MyNextCompany may change the price of the monthly subscription on a discretionary basis. The amended price will be applicable as from the next monthly renewal of the subscription.
All amounts paid for subscription fees are nonrefundable. Recruiter shall be sole responsible to verify information provided by a Talent and MyNextCompany does not bear any responsibility in the event that information provided by a Talent is inaccurate.
Once a Talent has a valid account on the Platform, the Platform will provide him/her with a list of job offers posted by Recruiters on the Platform that might be of interest to him/her based on the information the Talent posted on his/her account.
Talent understands and agrees that MyNextCompany:
- does not warrant that the Talent will receive any employment or job offers through the Platform’s
- shall not be responsible for any job offers, job screenings, job decisions, and actual jobs presented by Recruiters on the Platform’s
- does not verify nor guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information provided by Recruiters or third parties on the Platform’s
- shall not be responsible for any materials provided by recruiters or third parties on the Platform’s
- is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. Talent shall use his/her own judgement, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective Recruiters and any information provided by any Recruiters or third parties.
Modification to the Platform
MyNextCompany is always striving to improve the Platform and bring additional functionality that Users will find engaging and useful. Consequently, Users agree that MyNextCompany may add at any time and without notice new product features or enhancements from time to time as well as remove some features. MyNextCompany may even suspend or terminate the Platform entirely.
All content posted by a User on the Platform, shall be deleted, following a cancellation, suspension or deletion of the User’s account.
Intellectual Property Rights
All materials displayed or made available on the Platform, including, but not limited to, graphics, documents, texts, images, sound, video, audio, artwork, software, and HTML code, trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, or other identifiers (collectively, the “Materials”) are the exclusive property of MyNextCompany or its content suppliers. Materials do not include information and content posted by Users on the Platform.
- copy the Platform in whole or in part;
- display, reproduce, create derivative works from, transmit, sell, distribute, rent, lease, sublicense, lend, transfer or in any way exploit the Platform in whole or in part;
- embed the Platform into other products;
- create function calls or other embedded links from any software program to the Platform;
- remove or obscure any copyright or other intellectual property rights notice of MyNextCompany or any of its third-party suppliers;
- save to the extent permitted by law, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise seek to gain access to the Platform or source code of the Platform.
Rights MyNextCompany grants you
- use the Platform or any content contained in the Platform for any commercial purposes without the written consent of MyNextCompany.
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Platform without MyNextCompany’s prior written consent.
- express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by MyNextCompany.
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or its contents.
- use the Platform in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Platform or the servers or networks connected to the Platform.
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Platform.
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted to or through the Platform.
- “frame” or “mirror” any part of the Platform without MyNextCompany’s prior written authorization.
- use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to MyNextCompany or the Platform (or any trademark, trade name, service mark, logo or slogan of MyNextCompany) to direct any person to any other website for any purpose.
- modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Platform, or cause others to do so.
- use or develop any third-party sowftare that interact with the Platform or other Users’ content or information without our written consent.
- use, access, or publish the Platform programming interface without our written consent.
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Platform or any system or network.
MyNextCompany may investigate and take any available legal action in response to illegal and/ or unauthorized uses of the Platform, including termination of User’s account.
Rights Users grant MyNextCompany
By creating an account, User grants MyNextCompany a worldwide, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, right and license to host, store, use, copy, display, reproduce, adapt, edit, publish, modify and distribute information that User authorizes MyNextCompany to access from User’s LinkedIn account, as well as any information, media, content User posts, uploads, displays or otherwise makes available (collectively, “Post”) on the Platform or transmits to other Users (collectively, “Content”). MyNextCompany’s license to User’s Content shall be non-exclusive, except that MyNextCompany’s license shall be exclusive with respect to derivative works created through use of the Platform. For example, MyNextCompany would have an exclusive license to screenshots of the Platform that include User’s Content. In addition, so that MyNextCompany can prevent the use of User’s Content outside of the Platform, User authorizes MyNextCompany to act on User’s behalf with respect to infringing uses of User’s Content taken from the Platform by other users or third parties.
MyNextCompany’s license to User’s Content is subject to User’s rights under applicable law (for example laws regarding personal data protection to the extent any Content contains personal information as defined by those laws) and is for the limited purpose of operating, developing, marketing, providing, and improving the Platform and researching and developing new ones. User agrees that any Content User places or that User authorizes MyNextCompany to place on the Platform may be viewed by other Users and may be viewed by any person visiting or participating in the Platform (unless Users decide to anonymize their profile).
User agrees that all information User submits upon creation of User’s account, including information submitted from User’s LinkedIn account, is accurate and truthful and that User has the right to post the Content on the Platform and grants the above license to MyNextCompany.
By submitting suggestions or feedback to MyNextCompany regarding our Platform, User agrees that MyNextCompany may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensating User.
In connection with User’s use of the Platform, User agrees NOT to:
- violate any local, state, provincial, European Union, other applicable rules, regulations, and statutes, including, but not limited to, anti-discrimination, or equal opportunity employment laws;
- infringe any intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secrets, of any third party;
- Post any material that:
- is unlawful, offensive, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, harmful, threatening, harassing, obscene, or objectionable;
- breaches any of User’s contractual or confidentiality obligations;
- disrupts or interferes with the normal operations of the Platform, such as posting or transmitting viruses, continuous posting of repetitive materials, or posting abnormally large load; or
- are not permitted by MyNextCompany, including, but not limited to, any unauthorized advertising materials, unsolicited promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, franchises, distributorship, club membership, sales arrangement, or otherwise unacceptable materials;
- violate other's privacy rights or personal rights, including, but not limited to, harassing or stalking another person, sending unsolicited e-mails, and collecting other's personal information, without their consent;
- breach or attempt to breach any security measures of the Platform;
- access or attempt to access any account or login of any third party listed on the Platform;
- copy, modify, reproduce, delete, distribute, download, store, transmit, sell, re-sell, publish, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of any Materials, except for materials that have been submitted and owned by User;
- post or submit any inaccurate, false, or incomplete information, such as User’s resume, biographical data, job opening, and company profile;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- use the Platform in any unauthorised way or for any criminal activity;
- forge any header information in any electronic posting or mail;
- misrepresent yourself, your affiliation with any third party, or your entity; or
- provide any financial information (for e.g. User’s credit card or bank account information) or wire or otherwise send money to other users.
User is solely responsible for User’s interactions with other Users. MyNextCompany makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of other Users.
Users are invited to report to MNC inappropriate behavior of information on the Platform.
Links to third party sites or apps
The Platform may have links, such as hyperlinks or buttons, directing access to third party's websites (“Linked Websites”). The Linked Websites may not be controlled or monitored by MyNextCompany. MyNextCompany shall not be responsible for any materials, information, or content posted on the Linked Websites. The inclusion of the Linked Websites on the Platform does not imply any relationship or association between MyNextCompany and the owner of the Linked Websites or any endorsement by MyNextCompany of the Linked Websites. MyNextCompany includes the Linked Websites solely for the convenience of User. User is solely responsible for User’s access of the Linked Websites. User shall use his/her own judgement, caution, and common sense in using the Linked Websites.
MyNextCompany will monitor Users’ accounts usage through cookies and other automated means in order to understand behavior of Users as well as their interactions. In that respect, Users may be contacted by MNC personnel in order to provide them with advices to optimize their usage of the Platform and consequently the benefits they get out of it.
User acknowledges and accepts that:
- User shall assume all risks related to or resulting from User’s usage, viewing, or access of the Platform. The Platform is provided on an "as is" and an "as available" basis.
- MyNextCompany expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or warranties arising from course of performance, course of dealing or usage.
- MyNextCompany expressly disclaims all warranties that
- the Platform and its contents will be error-free or virus-free
- the Platform will be uninterrupted and secure
- the Platform will be available at all times
- the Platform will meet all of User’s requirements
MyNextCompany further disclaims all warranties as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness, validity, or truthfulness of any submitted materials.
MyNextCompany makes no representations about the suitability of the Platform. The Platform is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. MyNextCompany hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the Platform, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement. MyNextCompany makes reasonable efforts to protect User’s security, but, because the internet is an insecure medium, MyNextCompany makes no representation or warranty that any transaction conducted through the Platform will necessarily be secure.
Unless prohibited by mandatory applicable laws, the sole liability of MyNextCompany for any and all claims in any manner will be the payment of direct damages, not to exceed (in the aggregate) the amount of ten thousand euros (10,000 EUR).
In no event will MyNextCompany be liable for any lost profits, lost savings or any other economic loss, or for any consequential, incidental, indirect, special or punitive damage, loss or expenses (including, but not limited to, business interruption, lost business, lost data or fines of any type), even if User has been advised of or could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
User agrees that there is no employment, partnership, agency, or joint venture relationship between User and MyNextCompany arising out of or resulting from User’s use of the Platform.
User may not use or export any Materials or make any copy or adaptation in violation of any Platform laws, rules or regulations.